Go on holiday for a week and don't worry about a thing!
For the price of the rental, we provide you with everything you need:
The Equipment :
- Supply of sheets and shower towels for all tenants
- Fully equipped kitchens (crockery and cutlery, oven/microwave, fridge, coffee maker, dishwasher, induction hob)
- Internet access
- Laundry with a common washing machine
- Stove for long winter evenings
- One parking space per accommodation (disabled space available)
- Charging spot for electric cars
- Secure bicycle garage with charging socket for electric bicycles
- Baby kit available if needed. Don't forget to let us know! (Bathtub, cot, high chair, changing mattress)
Take full advantage of the concept of sharing and make new encounters in the common areas, accessible to all residents:
- The large living room, with TV and Blu-ray player
- The veranda with its relaxation area and large dining table, which can accommodate festive meals
- The boat deck terrace with a view of the gulf and deckchairs
- The garden has been laid out for your leisure and relaxation (barbecue, volleyball court, vegetable garden, orchard, pétanque, outdoor shower ....) all in a safe setting for your children and with direct access to the coastal path!
In order to make the most of Locmariaquer and the Gulf of Morbihan, you will also have access to kayaks, at your disposal ! Please note that you will be asked to sign a waiver when you make your reservation or when you arrive. Indeed the Gulf of Morbihan is home to the strongest currents in Europe, which implies great vigilance and strict compliance with the instructions.
Maritime and Breton library: Dream like you would at home!
Do you like Brittany and the sea? Live and in a dream? In the evening by the fire or if it rains?
We do too, and we share!
There's a big-screen TV in the living room, tucked away nicely behind a nautical chart: let's leave the screens behind for a moment?
At Ty Kabiten, we have a superb library including many stories, magazines, novels, comics, and children's books. As you can imagine, they are mostly about sailing, travel, adventure, cruises, great captains, Brittany, but also classics.
Every year at Ty Kabiten, we welcome authors participating in the comic book festival 'Lok en Bulles' (https://lokenbulles.org/), of which we are a part. Founded in 2017, this year it takes place on September 17 and 18 2022. Come and discover many authors, illustrators, and other artists passionate about comics!
At Ty Kabiten, we also have our own comics collection, including:
- Belem – Jean-Yves Delitte
- Les grandes batailles navales – Jean-Yves Delitte
- Armen – Emmanuel Lepage
- Lettres d’outremer – Warnauts, Raives
- Long John Silver – Xavier Dorison, Mathieu Laufray
- Les Pirates de Barataria – Marc Bourgne, Franck Bonnet
Brittany and historic:
- Les chemins de Compostelle – Jean-Claude Servais
- Campus Stellae – Pierre-Roland Saint-Dizier, Andrea Mutti
- Entre terre et mer – Pascal Bresson, Erwan Le Saëc
- Le Trône d’Argile – France Richemond, Theo, Nicolas Jarry
- Les Passagers du vent – François Bourgeon
- Lady S – Jean Van hamme, Philippe Aymond
- Corto Maltese – Hugo Pratt
- Largo Winch – Jean Van Hamme, Philippe Francq
- Thorgal – Jean Van Hamme, Grzegorz Rosinski
- Aria – Nadine Weyland
- Le club des cinqs – Enid Blyton
- Châteaux Bordeaux – Eric Corbeyran, Espé
- L’Épervier – Patrice Pellerin
- Astérix et Obélix – René Goscinny, Albert Uderzo
- Tintin – Hergé
- Lucky luke – Morris
- Gaston – André Franquin
- Marcel Pagnol en BD – Serge Scotto, Eric Stoffel
All our books are in the custody of the tenants and bear the Ty Kabiten stamp.
To take them with you, please order at the Librairie du Golfe, 300m away (speak on our behalf to Michel, Chantal or Elisabeth) or by writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org.